Wednesday 14 September 2011

Whoa! Canada!

I had resolved not to mention the Rugby World Cup, currently being played in the middle of the night for some reason, in That New Zealand.

As the reader of The JT will recall, however vaguely, before the nice nurse comes round with the blue circular ones, I have in the taken the opportunity afforded by the RWC in the past to have a piss-ripping session directed at YOU KNOW WHO. 
Unfortunately, any time I've exercised my oh-so-cleverness, England either won or nearly won. This  state of affairs is what we scientists call A VERY BAD THING.


So, I hope I'm not fucking myself over by asking you to check out the photo below of  Canuck flanker, Adam Kleeburger. 
Isn't that the best beard ever?


I've checked his biog, and nowhere can I find mention of his leisure time pursuit of playing guitar in  the band, formed in tribute to a certain brand of heads- down, no- nonsense -Texas- boogie. The name of the Canuck tribute band?
 Why, ZZ Toque, of course. 


Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man, apparently...

No comments: